If the products you ordered did not arrive, or arrived beyond the mentioned dates, or the received product doesn’t match the descriptions, the products are covered under the TrueRel Trade Coverage
When your return request is accepted:
- The buyer will receive a return shipping label from either the supplier or TrueRel. Who covers the shipping costs depends on why you are returning it and/or terms covered in Trade Coverage agreed by both the parties.
- The buyer will have 10 business days from when a return is accepted or a shipping label is provided to you to send your product back.
If the buyer does not ship the return by that date, we may close the return
Replacement and exchange
Replacement and exchanges can be requested by the buyer and/or seller. Exchanges are based on value of the original purchased item, with current and equal value. A buyer must request a return and select the replacement or exchange option no later than 30 days after the actual (or latest estimated) delivery date, or, if the seller’s return window is longer, within the return window
The condition of the item you send back to the supplier is important. The product should be carefully repacked. The product should not be used, damaged, have missing parts, or damaged during return shipping because it was not packaged correctly
If a buyer returns a product, it should be returned in the same condition in which it was received, and it should include all items that were in the original package.
To be avoided by the buyer:
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer’s address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
- Returning an item other than the original item received
If the return is not shipped by that date, we may close the request